Today I hit one-derland :)

Options
13»

Replies

• ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You've made such great progress!! Amazing what you can accomplish in 250 days if you put your mind to it. I'm 16 pounds away and the anticipation is already building!! I can see the light at the end of the 200's tunnel and I can't wait to get there! I'm hoping to visit one-derland before the holidays!!!!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!

:drinker: :noway: :drinker:
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    how awesome is that! a very big congrats to you!!!!
  • ginapless
    ginapless Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! Thanks for giving me some kick in the pants encouragement to get there myself! 8 lbs to go - so soooooon! :)
  • fallintomyworld
    fallintomyworld Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am soooo happy for you!!! I hope in a few weeks I will be joining you in the glory of OnederLand
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) Huge congrats on a fantastic achievement x
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm SO VERY HAPPY FOR You! Congratulations! I hope to hit ONEDERLAND very soon - I hit 205 this morning. 5 more lbs to go. I haven't seen the 190s in 9 years. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all that we CAN get there!
  • rmf626
    Options
    Stupendous!
  • yogini_runner
    Options
    Congrats! That a big accomplishment. Keep up the good work!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's one-derful!! :laugh:

Congrats!!!
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    So today marks my 250th day on mfp... which in itself is a great success. I started my journey on January 2nd 2012 wanting to shift the ridiculous amount of weight I had gained last year. I weighed 250lb that day and actually cried at the number. But with the help of mfp and shear will power I weighed in at 198lb this morning... I have lierally not stopped smiling all day :):):)

Incredible! I am 4 away from the awesome 199.
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Way To Go....YOU ROCK! Such a HUGE accomplishment! You deserve to smile! :)
  • lmunro5394
    lmunro5394 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!!!!!! Isn't it just grand not to see that darn 2 as the first number!!!???
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great Success!!! You DID IT!
  • joanlaxton
    joanlaxton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!! Keep smiling! You deserve it after all your hard work! :bigsmile:
  • HeftyHeather7
    HeftyHeather7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats I can't wait till the day Im in one-lander!
  • guppy1697
    guppy1697 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope to soon join you! Only 2 pounds away now and getting the butterflies :)
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You have come so far and are so inspirational to others. I am on 250 days today also, and we started out around the same weight...I have 9 more to go - but know that I can do it when I see other successful people like yourself. CONGRATS!!!!!
  • bex_86_
    Options
    Oh wow, thank you everyone for all the love and support :)
    I'm still smiling... Good luck to all of you on your own journeys and to all those on the way to one-derland it feels like forever away but once you get there it was worth the wait :):):):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!