Im not trying to brag just excited!

Options
I've only been on here for three days and I have already gone from 240 down to 230 I just weighed my self doing it at the same time as every other day and it just keeps melting off WEHEW WHO KNEW. Would appreciate hearing how everyone else is doing?!

Replies

• reallysteve
    Options
    I've only been on here for three days and I have already gone from 240 down to 230 I just weighed my self doing it at the same time as every other day and it just keeps melting off WEHEW WHO KNEW. Would appreciate hearing how everyone else is doing?!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Way to go Steve. Its great to hear you doing so well. I only lost 1 lb this week. Its coming off much slower for me now, but its still coming off.

Keep it up.
  • bpembleton
    Options
    Congratulations Steve!! I have been here for almost a week, and I have only lost 1 pound. Whatever it is that you are doing is working!!!! Keep it up!!!:smile:
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    I've lost 16 in about 3 weeks. Good for you! Keep it up! I hate you guys who can lose weight so quickly! :happy: I'm excited for you
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steve:bigsmile: Keep up the good work, we need some clapping hands , but here is a flower for you:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    You can brag it is all good...
    :glasses:
    dd/zen
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options

Great job, Steve!!! And it's not bragging - it's well deserved!!! :) I'm on week 7 and have lost 21 pounds! :) So I'm gonna brag right along with ya!!! :oP

Good luck to you and keep up the good work!!!

:bigsmile: :heart:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've been at it five weeks and lost 9 pounds. Nothing is moving now. I am in a slump..but because of this site and you guys I have the motovation to keep going.. Can anyone find the calorie count for Finnish Sweet Licorice. I fell into a bag of that and there is no information as its from a bin in a candy store.. Why am I in a candy store? Well if you find that information you can send it to me too!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    lorelai63 go to :

www.licoriceinternational.com/nutritional_information.html
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steve!! That is wonderful!! I've been dieting for a week and lost 5 lbs so far so I know how good you feel about yourself right now. Keep motivated and we will acheive our weight loss goal. :drinker:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    kJLLOSE, THANKS SO MUCH. I HAD NO SUCCESS FINDING THAT LICORICE AND YOUR LINK TOOK ME RIGHT TO IT. AND JUST IN TIME I MIGHT ADD. I HAD EATEN 12 PIECES (THEY ARE SMALL) AND COSUMED 240 CALORIES. WOW, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THUNK IT! HAHA WELL NO MORE LICORICE TODAY FOR ME..
  • reallysteve
    Options
    Thank you all soo much I am so excited and to tell you the truth this site is amazing. it has helped me sooo much who know someday we all might have to have a convention somewhere. (Might I suggest Canmore, Alberta, Canada) its a beautiful place
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soo much I am so excited and to tell you the truth this site is amazing. it has helped me sooo much who know someday we all might have to have a convention somewhere. (Might I suggest Canmore, Alberta, Canada) its a beautiful place

Way to go....Canmore is amazing, my girlfriends and I just got home from there a few hours ago!!!! Great music at the Drake last night!!!!!!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options

That's funny you said that! The pounds are flying off of me. It's absolutely amazing! Way to go!