Good to be Back!

Options
Finally!! After a 2 week recovery I'm back!:bigsmile: luckily during those 2 weeks i only gained a pound, which is very very nice. but it feels so nice to be back on schedule. there is just something about being able to track food, weight, exercise and calories that actually makes me a little bit happy. this morning i worked out for the first time in 2 weeks also and it was a nice workout. not too hard, just 30 minutes. but it felt good. now i'm just excited to start dropping the weight again and seeing some improvements.

Good luck to everyone and have an amazing day!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    Finally!! After a 2 week recovery I'm back!:bigsmile: luckily during those 2 weeks i only gained a pound, which is very very nice. but it feels so nice to be back on schedule. there is just something about being able to track food, weight, exercise and calories that actually makes me a little bit happy. this morning i worked out for the first time in 2 weeks also and it was a nice workout. not too hard, just 30 minutes. but it felt good. now i'm just excited to start dropping the weight again and seeing some improvements.

Good luck to everyone and have an amazing day!!!! :drinker:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Good to have you back...:flowerforyou:
    dd/zen