Which did you lose the most weight on?

Options
Insanity / 30 DS / Ripped in 30 ? Or any others I've failed to mention.

Replies

• joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i lost 70 lbs the first time i did p90x
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    Exercise is GREAT! But, its the diet/nutrition part that is going to help you lose weight. That being said, I friggin love the 30DS, it kills me every time, in a good way.
  • UrbanWild
    Options
    LOL--I'm on the Digby60--that's 60 min. walking my dog Digby every day, 365 days, rain or shine. A year later and I've lost 18 lbs. just walking the dog and not really watching my diet. Now that I'm watching the food, look out!
  • studyinstead
    Options
    Ive heard a lot about 30 day shred but have never seen it. Lift weights, do some cardio, maybe get a DVD or two. Keep your heart rate up....not to the point where you're dying. And the most important is diet.
  • kravii
    kravii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you want to do. I've never done 30 day shred but I've done both p90x and insanity.

p90x was really great for building muscle, cutting fat and basically helping me figure out basic strength training. The workouts are about 75-90min a day and not as much cardio as I would have liked. I'm doing insanity now, and I totally love it. It's about 45 min of cardio and I sub in my own strength training. It also helps that both Tony and ShaunT aren't hard on the eyes or the ears :).
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lol digbt hey at least it works ;) and i don't think I'm ready for insanity I tried it a week ago and psh failed miserably. I's p90x similar? 70 lbs is a lot of weight good for you ! ????
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    p90x is made by the same company that does insanity, you use dumbbells a pullup bar and some yoga in the program. ive never done insanity so im not sure how similar it is
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    90 minutes a day on my spin bike 5 days a week
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Combination of cardio (walking), weightlifting and watch what I put in my mouth :)