Hi I am Matt

mcole50
mcole50 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, My name is Matt and I just started myfitnesspal. I really would like to lose about 60 lbs. I always struggle with my weight even as a little kid. Then in my senior year of college I manage to lose almost 30 lbs. Between working out and working in retail and going to class I was always on the move. Now i have a full time desk job in a new area and seemed to gained it all back. (with the help of my co-workers who seem to all love to bring in bake goodies i cannot refuse) I must say I find it so much harder now to try and lose wieght not only becuase I am not as busy, but In college I had roomates who all worked out with me. Now the gym is very boring. I tried about every thing at gnc to keep me motivated and full and energy. The only problem I had with supplements is that if i dont take them it is even more diffucult to make it to the gym. plus the fact you have some days you rather not be all amped up but would still like to go to the gym. So I figure where I am going wrong is what I am eating and keeping track of it here will hopefully catch where it is hurting me the most.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.