cake and ice cream at work

Options
There is an cookies, cake and ice cream station set up immediately out side my office this afternoon.

Help me go down to the office gym instead!!! please

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this. It's gonna take a full decision otherwise you may waiver and give in. Just imagine the cookies, cake and ice cream on your thighs, or belly or arms. :grumble: :noway: You will feel so much better if you step away from them and go to the gym. :happy:
  • cakelady69
    Options
    You can do this. You don't want all that extra fat and sugar. Think of each of those fat laden items hanging off your body. Get the natural high off of working in that gym. Not the quick unhealthy high from all that sugar.

(don't pay attention to my profile name, I walk away from those goodies everyday at work. It can be done!)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    How do your calories look this week? Do you have some wiggle room? Can you fit a little extra workout in tomorrow and Sunday? Do you really want some cake?

Because if you really want some cake, I can't, in good conscience tell you not to have cake. Just be smart about it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why not do both?
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Did both!

I had a very small piece of cookie then hit the gym for 30 minutes on the treadmill 221 cals saved

Thanks for the help!!!