LEG MAGIC!

Options
I'm really interested in this leg magic! I work out 7 days a week, I eat 1200 calories a day, and I'm seeing little to no results!!! I'm wondering if any of you have tried the leg magic. Does it work? Are you toning up? Is it worth buying because I know it's almost $200! If I could get some feedback it would be really great!!

Replies

• jmoney34
    jmoney34 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in this leg magic! I work out 7 days a week, I eat 1200 calories a day, and I'm seeing little to no results!!! I'm wondering if any of you have tried the leg magic. Does it work? Are you toning up? Is it worth buying because I know it's almost $200! If I could get some feedback it would be really great!!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about Leg Magic, but if you're working out 7 days a week without an off day or two to rest your body, and you're not taking in any extra calories to fuel your workouts, you maybe over training and under eating.

When you over train or under eat, and especially both at the same time, you may not lose any weight, or you may gain some bodyfat. Your body is very efficient and will try to hold onto every calorie that you put in by slowing your metabolism as much as possible.

1200 calories is what your body needs if it's resting and not doing anything at all. If you're working out you'll need to fuel, the amount of fuel is dependent on how hard you're working out. Think of it like a car, if you're on empty you're not going to get anywhere.

You may want to look at some of the other posts on this issue, I know there are many of them over the last couple of months.

Good luck and keep us informed on your progress.
  • markfloyd
    markfloyd Posts: 69
    Options
    If you're looking for "real" leg magic, you can get it for free!! It's called a SQUAT.

What are you currently doing for exercise and how often, and what are you eating?
  • jmoney34
    Options
    I either walk for 30 mins or play basketball for 30 mins to an hour. I also do a pilates workout video for toning my legs, but, and arms. I do 200 sit ups. I eat a variety of things. Usually a salad with lunch and dinner, paired with something else, occasionally I'll have a piece of pizza, but other than that I eat healthy. I either have cereal, a granola bar, or yogurt for breakfast. I don't really see what I'm doing wrong. Every twoish weeks I take a day off and eat more than 1200 calories.
  • D_estiny
    D_estiny Posts: 8
    Options
    Eating 1200 calories a day is decent if you're *not* working out. It is suggested that someone should work out every two days and work out for about 2 hours on those days and eat *atleast* 1400 calories. Also, you should choose on the day of your two hour work out. to do carido or strength traning and rotate the days, never doing both on the same day.

Just what I was taught and had worked fantastic for me.
  • jmoney34
    Options
    I'm a full time student with a part time job. Taking 2 hours out of my day is almost impossible. I stick to one hour or half hour excercises.
  • jmoney34
    Options
    anyway..this post has nothing to do with my excersizing and eating routines...I just want to know if anyone has the leg magic and if it works or not! thank you!