This is small, but.....

Options
I thought I'd throw this out there, as a small victory for myself.

My first victory is I have kept this up now for a week- I'm proud of myself for that.
Not only have I kept it up, but I've been doing well.

My second- I am excercising caution/portion control/awareness for the first time in my life, and it makes me happy. I've seen some of your guys' success stories and pictures, and I know that I can do that too.

I took some pictures of my body the other day; it was really gross and depresseding.....but, I'm excited to make progress and take more pictures, to compare.

Thanks everyone, for your motivation and inspiration.

~Lindsay

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome Linds...........we all started with our tickers saying 0, remember that!!

You have a great attitude and I just know it will get you far!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Remember that its the small victories that win the battle. Keep it up and you will be amazed at where you will end up :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    It's the little victories that keep us motivated to move toward the big win. Keep strong and you will be so happy that you did!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Finally having control over your eating, and not your eating having control over you is a great feeling, isn't it?! :bigsmile:
    It's pretty much WHY MFP has worked sooooooo well for me over the "tons" of other "diets" I used to go on. :love: Since coming here, and "working with my numbers" through better food choices, moderation (MOST of the time! :laugh: ) and getting some exercise, I finally DID lose most of the weight that I wanted to, and YOU can too! :smile:
    MFP isn't a "diet", it's a "lifestyle change". :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!