Looking for motivated friends!

Options
I'm looking for friends that are tracking daily.
I am down 17lbs and have 70lbs to go.

Replies

• macromouth
    Options
    I havent been tracking everyday but plan on tracking again.
  • RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just tracking daily? great!!! cause I'm not that talkative lol!!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Just tracking daily? great!!! cause I'm not that talkative lol!!

Lmao! Me either.
    I just like getting ideas.
    I also like to see others' progress.
    I'm a competitive person, so seeing everyone's progress keeps me motivated.
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    Just started 2 days ago and am on track.
  • d_lorelei
    d_lorelei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love your screen name! I have been logging daily, although I have yet to show anything for it. I could use a little motivation, myself! :happy:
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love your screen name! I have been logging daily, although I have yet to show anything for it. I could use a little motivation, myself! :happy:

Thanks. :)
  • Bethetphonehome
    Options
    I need friends! I log daily and am down almost 30 lbs. :happy:
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and looking to lose 57lbs. Im down 7, just need some friends who can help me get there! ADD ME! :)
  • mrsbashir
    Options
    just joined today and still learning how to use this thing but i sure am motivated! holla! :happy:
  • Elida614
    Options
    Hi, I just joined my fitnesspal, looking for inspiration and motivation to lose weight, become healthier, and more active.
  • riotshows
    Options
    I am in my 4th week. I have lost 5 lbs. I selected 1/2 half lb per week. so am ahead of schedule. I needed a kick start as
    I have lost weight over the last 10 years, but have stayed the same for the last 3 with about 20 lbs to go.

I am allowed 1330 calories per day with 45 minutes of walking per day. I do a lot of walking in my regular day so this is
    working out.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Yea girl! I'll add you. I like it when those that use the site are using it on a daily basis. Keeps my motivated for myself to know that if they can continue on...so can I. Keep pushing towards your goals!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day. Unfortunately, I am a talker. I have a lot of status updates. So, beware about that. LOL.
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ha, I like the competitive motivating factor too! There have been times I have dragged my lazy carcass out for a run after seeing a MFP friend's burn. Feel free to add me (might want to look at my profile first ;-))
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Want to start of say WELCOME to all that are new or just been on for a few weeks.. You have choosen a great site to do your journey.. I try to log in and help motivate all my friends daily,, Have a good night..Any of you can ADD ME if you wish..:drinker:
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm an every day tracker, and pretty firm on the talkative!
  • CKLE2793
    Options
    I'm an everyday tracker, feel free to add me ;)