New to MFP...here we go!

swammer25
swammer25 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I am already so excited about this site. Just reading for a few minutes and seeing everyone's progress has me really excited. A little about myself, I am a 22 year old grad who swam Div 1 for four years in college. Training was insane and I was in good shape, but in the eight months since I have gotten way too used to the freedom. I tried running, because I used to love it, however my knees rebelled. Apparently, I am not built for land :)

I started the P90X program less than a week ago and look forward to results, but nothing will happen without a good diet. Even in my very best shape and training my hardest, I still was eating wayyyy too much, and unhealthy at that. I look forward to seeing what I can make of myself with the support of this site and motivation.

I welcome any and all tips, especially as a self-diagnosed emotional eater ;-)

Thanks all!

Replies

• Welcome to MFP. This place is great. You will love it. You will get so much support here. Lots of awesome people.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard and goooooood luck ..... just take one day at a time and baby steps ..... drink lots n lots of water and eat small meals throughout the day ... again good luck
This discussion has been closed.