Oh how I love old Christmas specials!

Options
BrendaLee
BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
Watching Johnny Cash...I miss Kenny and Dolly's Christmas- haven't seen that in years and years. Anyone remember it?

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Hehe...I love christmas shows.... I annoy my husband with "falalala lifetime" and abc "25 days of christmas".

Yesterday I was watching Mary Poppins, because weirdly enough, I have never seen it.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    FYI, tonight at 8p (PT) "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is on ABC..
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha remember when Nick and Jessica did one. What were they thinking?
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Ha Ha remember when Nick and Jessica did one. What were they thinking?

Jessica...thinking? C'mon. :P
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    True True!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Oh, I missed it! That and Garfield and Mickey's Christmas Carole were my favorites as a kid (still are).
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    All of those were tonight.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for "It's a Wonderful Life" to come on. Also the one where the kid wants a b b gun for Christmas. I love both of those. :happy:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Oh, I missed it! That and Garfield and Mickey's Christmas Carole were my favorites as a kid (still are).

Try this:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/christmas/articles/64/title/watch-101-classic-christmas-videos-online

Loads of Christmas videos! I put some on in the afternoons to listen to while I get things done around the house.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Hehe...I love christmas shows.... I annoy my husband with "falalala lifetime" and abc "25 days of christmas".

Yesterday I was watching Mary Poppins, because weirdly enough, I have never seen it.

Why is no one concerned with the fact that this poor girl just said she has lived her life without seeing Mary Poppins?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for "It's a Wonderful Life" to come on. Also the one where the kid wants a b b gun for Christmas. I love both of those. :happy:

"Its a Wonderful Life" was on last Saturday night, I think on NBC. The other title you are thinking of is "A Christmas Story" or "The Christmas Story." It is also the movie where the young boy featured in the movie sticks his tongue where it doesn't belong--on a frozen metal flag pole. Would you believe I have heard of three such incidents in the last week on the news??
  • BrendaLee
    Options

"A Christmas Story" where the boy wants a bb gun. My daughter watched that at school the other day. Wonderful Life has been on, I'm sure it'll be on a lot more before Christmas.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well, drat, I missed them both! Hopefully they'll be on again. boohoo.