My engagement ring fits!

Options
nxd10
nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
Thank you Daneworthy who posted on this this morning!

One of my silly goals was to be able to wear my wedding and engagement rings for my 32 anniversary in November. I took them off a few years back when I was traveling and couldn't get them back on because my hands were too big. I wear my husband's wedding ring with mine on a necklace.

Twenty pounds down and my engagement ring fits with my husband's now very big ring.

I have 18 pounds to go until I'm back to my wedding weight. I probably won't make that by my anniversary, but I bet both my rings will fit just fine!:happy:

Replies

• Seabring17
    Seabring17 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an awesome job and 32 years of marriage!

I felt good a few weeks ago when I was able to wear my glass ring at my 20 year high school reunion, plus I am able to wear a couple of other rings that haven't fit in a few years.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Of all the places on my body, I must admit I never thought of weight loss for hands. :laugh:
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Congratulations! Of all the places on my body, I must admit I never thought of weight loss for hands. :laugh:

Yup, it is a place that shrinks. I can spin my wedding band without any difficulty. Not in fear of it falling off yet but that day will happen.
  • alykaye05
    alykaye05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! I just recently got mine resized to fit because I was tired of them not fitting and then I have lost a little bit of weight and now they are loose and sliding around my finger all the time. :laugh:
  • ellsiem
    Options
    This is excellent. Congrats! I feel like it's this kind of little, super personal goals that make the whole thing worth it. It's about the details. Thank you for sharing. It's made me really happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!