5'1", "mid-journey", size 12/14- size 4/6

Options
2»

Replies

• sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm 5'1" too and know how an extra 1lb can look like 10lb on us shorties! You look great! :)
  • arosethorn
    arosethorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also 5'1". I am about a size 12 and I am trying to get back down to a size 4/6! Congrats! You are an inspiration to me!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congrats! You look amazing! I am a petite girl too (5'2), Just wanted to tell you, there's a huge difference in your pictures, you look amazing!, keep the good work!
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm always happen to read about weight loss/fitness achievements of people with similar stats.
    (Side note: I don't see any pictures though.)
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm always happen to read about weight loss/fitness achievements of people with similar stats.
    (Side note: I don't see any pictures though.)

Hmm... they seem to be working for me? Sorry about that. :/
  • hannahchipmunk
    Options
    Great job!!
    PS- I love your hair :)
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    wow- do you have the most beautiful skin now! its that to die for rosy color they have to photoshop on to most- but you are a natural - Congrats and great job!
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow- do you have the most beautiful skin now! its that to die for rosy color they have to photoshop on to most- but you are a natural - Congrats and great job!
    Great job!!
    PS- I love your hair :)

Can I digitally hug both of you? Especially you newmoon. I am more obsessed with how my skin looks than how big or small I am. Thank you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!