raspberry ketone??

Options
has anyone tried the "ultimate raspberry ketone" to help them lose weight? my mother in law swears by it and i was going to try it but first i wanted to see everyone's opinion on it. thanks :smile: :heart:

Replies

• TonkaDanteFriend
    TonkaDanteFriend Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I ordered a bottle out of curiosity but haven't started yet. For now I remain skeptical. The fact that the vast majority of internet articles about it are just advertisements does not bode well. Curious to read opinions other than paid reviewers though so, bump.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You should search the forums, it doesn't work.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried the "ultimate raspberry ketone" to help them lose weight? my mother in law swears by it and i was going to try it but first i wanted to see everyone's opinion on it. thanks :smile: :heart:

dont waste your money.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    There is no research to support any kind of weight loss in humans. The studies conducted were on rats and to see any kind of results, if in fact it does anything for people, you would have to eat pounds and pounds of it.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are no magic bullets for weight loss.

If your MIL thinks it's working and that keeps her motivated, it's not the end of the world as long as she can afford it. But it's not actually causing her weight loss.
  • wallacam194
    Options
    The women in my family started grape pollen capsules from foreverbeautifulbeepollen.com and lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I was skeptical because i am a nurse and dont believe in fad magic pills and what not. so finally i said what the heck.. ill buy a bottle (1 bottle is for one month) and if i dont see any changes ill know its a fake. I stated their Xtreme pills which help increase your metabolism and burn cellulite ect. and i am amazed at how much it helps. my stamina is through the roof, and my weight has came off a lot faster. i was stuck on a plateau for my weight and it wouldnt budge past 220 and now im at 210 and on day 11 of the pills. check them out on their website or on forever beautiful bee pollen on facebook. They also sell the raspberry ketone.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Quick fix= quick weight gain back
  • shelleyspots
    Options
    There is no magic bullet. Our minds are our greatest tool in weight loss. Focus on your goal, changing habits, moving more. Any pills or powders only work because you think they will. Food is the best thing to use. There are many metabolism boosting foods out there and you are better off getting into the habit of using them. Many people ask me how I've lost 45 pounds and I tell them about my eating plan and the exercise. They are great until I mention the exercise and then their faces fall. You have to do the work. I hope this helps. I've tried lots of programs and they don't work. Use your money to buy fresh food!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    The women in my family started grape pollen capsules from foreverbeautifulbeepollen.com and lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I was skeptical because i am a nurse and dont believe in fad magic pills and what not. so finally i said what the heck.. ill buy a bottle (1 bottle is for one month) and if i dont see any changes ill know its a fake. I stated their Xtreme pills which help increase your metabolism and burn cellulite ect. and i am amazed at how much it helps. my stamina is through the roof, and my weight has came off a lot faster. i was stuck on a plateau for my weight and it wouldnt budge past 220 and now im at 210 and on day 11 of the pills. check them out on their website or on forever beautiful bee pollen on facebook. They also sell the raspberry ketone.

This is simply evidence that even the well-educated will succumb to mythology and marketing when sufficiently emotionally invested in weight loss. $50 a month is a lot to pay for the placebo effect.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I wasted my money on this ****e. Helped as little as 7-keto. You know what did help? Buckwheat tea. Not to lose fat, but water. And I love the stuff.
  • Tlhagale
    Options
    great job on losing all your weight ! and i was going to get that raspberry pill are u sure it does not work ?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

This is simply evidence that even the well-educated will succumb to mythology and marketing when sufficiently emotionally invested in weight loss. $50 a month is a lot to pay for the placebo effect.

Pretty much. Id rather buy groceries. Or beer.
  • phenixred
    phenixred Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just got a bottle for free when I ordered some green coffee bean extract. I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

a8f73469-81c9-4b8e-b5c8-ba4ebcde372b.jpg
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    it's bull, like all the other weight loss supplements
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't waste money on it. Just buy raspberries instead. seriously.
  • gamblerpl1
    gamblerpl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My husband tried it... it didn't do a thing except cost him money. Don't waste your money....
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you need to eat 90 pounds of raspberrys for it to have the same effect as one tablet and its impossible and also you would be eating too much sugar so defeating the purpose, coz if you eat that much you will gain... the tablets burn the fat
  • PurpleMilly
    PurpleMilly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    there is no evidence that raspberry ketone aids weight loss in humans.