Stuck at one weight

Well i'll just get to the point -
It's been 18-19 days I've been stuck at 145-146lbs, I dunno what to do?
I've been eating within calorie range, I eat more protein and have cut back the carbs a little more.
I usually exercise 3-4 times a week.
I'm just stuck as to what I'm doing wrong, or what I can do to kick start the weight loss again.
My diary is open to view -

Can someone give me a little advice or help?
x

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    This is not a plateau. your body strives to reach equilibrium, and I'm guessing you don't have that much to lose - so it's going to be harder to lose.

couple thoughts too.... you're underestimating the amount you're eating.... you're not eating enough... you're overestimating the calories you're burning with exercise.... you're not eating the right foods......

It's not a race... and we should NOT be motivated by immediate gratification.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    A while ago, I upped my calorie intake to 1600 - I lost just over half a stone with that, then it stopped, so I changed it up and lowered my calories and started losing again.

I also decided to eat more protein and up my intake of water, which I did, also helped.
    Your point of not having much more to lose is probably definitely true, I'm aiming to lose another 14lbs though, so I guess it is going to be tough.

Thanks for the reply though :)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    B u m p