Shark movies..

Options
Its_Nat
Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
Anyone else have a shark movie fixation? I just watched the trailer for Bait, twice. I know all the best bits are in the trailer, but I can't help myself.. I loooooooooooove shark movies, and am waiting for this one to come out. I've seen them all.. Jaws of course started the trend, and I've watched all the good and bad in between lol. Anyone have a fave that I might not have seen? :blushing:

Replies

• mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sort of yeah, but the thing is everytime you go to see one, you end up saying "it was alright but not as good as Jaws". Let's face it no other film could terrify a generation of 5 year olds to the point they are scared to go to the toilet, just in case there is a shark lurking behind the U bend
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know right? The thing is.. I have to keep watching them in the HOPE, that one day, one will impress me.

I've had a few that were nowhere near the scope of Jaws, but they kept me intrigued. No fake sharks here.. just, pure anticipation. The Reef was one, most people found it boring, but the pure 'waiting' for what will happen was perfect as far as I was concerned. Open Water was another.
    But MrToaster, you're quite right, Jaws ruined if for every other shark movie lol.