Options

Replies

• GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    52 and going strong
  • ruthmch
    Options
    Hi 56 soon to be 57 and loving it! Put in wrong weight when I started says 3 but acutally 9..... who cares.......LOL.
  • annabell48
    Options
    18 years with 34 years experience (do the math, = 52) and at goal. Add me as a friend if you wish.
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    was 50 in March. This has been the year of the new me, so yes, 50 is awesome!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Turn 60 in a few months - Add if you want!
  • leeleedc
    Options
    Turned 50 in May. Finding it getting harder to lost weight keep it off. Need lots of motivation.
  • slwernet
    slwernet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 61 and follow Dr Caldwell Esselstyn's (Forks Over Knives) recommendations. :).
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am 49, turning 50 in the spring of next year. My goal is to be in the best shape of my life when I turn 50. Kudos to the 50+ crowd here., your focus on health will allow you all to live healthy, quality lives to the end (my belief)!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    I am in my 60th Journey around the sun.....enjoying every minute of it....the people on mfp are awesome and very friendly....after all we are all in the same boat and on the same weight loss journey, we just have to remember that we did not put the weight on over night and can not expect to take it off over night, the process will likely be hard and discouraging at times...there are a lot of people here that will listen...good luck on your journey...
  • pcgirl58
    pcgirl58 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The 50's are the best!!The more friends the better support,Add me if you want!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 for another month - feel free to add me as a friend!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    58 here! The best year I've had in a long time weight wise
  • hunter624
    Options
    21 years with 44years experience,:laugh:

ok ok put your fingers away 21 + 44 = 65

and enjoying the journey.

:drinker:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    nearer 70 than 50 [69] but still enjoying life, perhaps too much hence on MFP
  • amadoresblue
    Options
    75+ here and until now thought I must be the oldest but I see there's a 76 out there somewhere!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    59, 60 at end of year. Welcome. :smile:
  • kathyd0829
    Options
    Just turned 55 a week ago and feel better than ever!!! This site is wonderful. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Welcome.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just turned 52 . Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    57 and loving life
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    57 and happy to be! :laugh: