I need motivation....

NickiRae
NickiRae Posts: 28
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So I used to come on MFP everyday until my wedding - I lost the weight/toned up were I wanted and then - I got lazy... I don't want to be one of those people who loose themselves after they get married!

I need to loose 10 pounds or so but for sure tone up and get rid of all the Yucky stuff!

I just need some good tips and info on how to motivate my self into believing I can do this. I get down on my self if I don't see results in a day! I know I'm crazy!

Also, Any good lunch ideas that I can pack for work - nothing that takes forever to make , even like a good salad idea.. sandwiches, wraps.. things like that

PLEASE MOTIVATE ME!!!!

12/16/09 - 10lbs TO GO!

~Nicki Rae~

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,206 Member
    well... like people say on here... motivation comes from within you. I have a big problem with it sometimes as well, but I know its just me :D Maybe go read some success stories! That always can get me going again. Also I just signed up to run a marathon next Oct. even though its far away its giving me a lot of motivation to work out!

Lunch Ideas: Crackers and hummus, veggies and hummus, carmel rice cakes with peanut butter (YUM), sandwich thins (100 calories) instead of bread, yogurt and granola, string cheese
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    I agree with aes14, set a goal like a marathon or 5k or some other event like that. Having somethign to work for is always great motivation
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    My favorite short term motivation is new workout gear, a new execise, or new music on my iPod. Just remember, you did it once, you can do it again.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
  • Thanks everybody!

I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I have my elliptical all ready to go, I also have some dumbells on the way!

I'm setting my goal to lose 10 pounds and tone up for May/June. My husbands 30th bday is this coming June, and my mom is going to be throwing us a Wedding/Bday Party for us in May or June! The wedding part is for all those who couldnt come to our orignal wedding in Sept that was out of town.

I will keep all you posted and let you know.. :)

~Nicki Rae~
This discussion has been closed.