What is this number on the scale?

Options
So, when I started this journey (in January) I was 175 and my goal was to get to 160. I did that pretty easily and changed my goal to 155. That number came in May. Since then I've been content with whatever the scale says and am still exercising and watching my calories and I told myself that if I lost a few more pounds that was fine, but if I didn't that was ok too. But over the last couple months I've seen the numbers continue to drop (slowly), 154..... 153..... 152.... and I was ecstatic! Then this morning.... hopped on the scale like I always do expecting 152 or so.... and what was the number I saw on the scale? 149.8 made me feel like I needed glasses, couldn't be right.... but it was. I haven't been this small since before I had children- probaby about 8-9 years ago. Maybe more. Just wanted to share! Yeah! Have a great day MFP!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!