Opinions on getting in trouble for pics on here

Options

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever noticed its always "flat" girls that complain about boob shots on mfp?

Only me?

Ohkayyy...

Yeah, damn flat chested girls ruining everyone fun!

Oh wait. Really? Did you really just pull the "they are jealous of my boobs" card? Is this 6th grade? Breasts of all sizes are beautiful. I don't care if those with larger breasts than mine show cleavage. No, I'm not jealous. I like my small breasts.

I said the ones complaining

I dont recall saying only big boobs are good. Infact i clearly stated in other posts that "boobs" are amazing. Not "big boobs"
  • nothing1994
    Options
    ohhhh! i was going to put my boobs.... or butt? :sad: :sad: :sad: I dont wanna be reporteddddddd!

I didntget banned for my boobie pic and they were hanging out hardcore

Theres no way YOULLLLLL get banned

How many friend requests did you just get?

None ! Wanna be the first?
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start posting pics just to SEE if I can be reported..Just for fun..
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can understand being reported for boobs. What does your boobs have to do with weight loss? 95% of the time it's just girls showing their 'big boobs'. I'm not here for that. I'm here to lose weight and get fit. Show your bodies, and your butts! (Because butts can transform from squats and such).

Actually, mine look A LOT better than they used to, especially sitting atop a much smaller waist, so yes they can be transformed! I'm proud of my new body, and I WILL find ways to show it on this site. Soon, I'll be showing my *kitten* too. :wink:

Just had to say, way to go on your weight loss. Awesome job and I look forward to seeing your *kitten*!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    snicker!! boobies..
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start posting pics just to SEE if I can be reported..Just for fun..

promise?
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends have had pictures deleted... and so far they were tastefully done, not really showing the goods but close lol

When I reach my goal weight I want to be like them lol
  • sosino
    Options
    When were our god given rights sold off? What happened to freedom?

MFP peeps hear me, post what you like and show what you want, it's your choice. Just remember not everyone wants to read or see which is also their right. I would add tho if you don't like what you see or read MOVE ON, stop making a big deal out of other peoples choices.

Everyone wants to do what they want to do but hate when other people do the opposite, DIVERSITY RULES!

Please feel free to leave a positive or negative comment below, I'll feel free to read or ignore as pleases;)

See life isn't that hard really ;)

You're on a privately owned website. You agreed to abide by its rules when you signed up.

No one has done anything to your "god-given rights" or your "freedom".

One could argue that freedom by its very definition is without restrictions or hindrance. I'm not saying that it has to be accepted by all but respected would certainly make most minor issues evaporate.

Your point is very valid though none the less, how many people actually sit and reads terms and conditions. I admit I glanced at them but can not recall them off the top of my head, if it states no boobie pics I wouldn't have shaved my Moobs oh well. :)
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    ohhhh! i was going to put my boobs.... or butt? :sad: :sad: :sad: I dont wanna be reporteddddddd!

I didntget banned for my boobie pic and they were hanging out hardcore

Theres no way YOULLLLLL get banned

How many friend requests did you just get?

None ! Wanna be the first?

ME NEITHER HAHAHAHA this is fun!!! maybe my butt is better.... who knows.....
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    :drinker: :laugh: please go on!!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Random question! Because I never have really knew the line between big and small.

In your opinion what size are small boobs, and what size are big?

I have no idea what my boobs are >.>

Well in the UK, i'm a B.. which here is usually classed as small. Boo. :sad:
    C is average.. D is getting biiiiig.

This was the general idea I had.

damn! I'm small/average then xD

Oh well. Perky = win.

I <3 boobs
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

promise?

Any requests? :tongue: :tongue:
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't really care what other people use as their picture. If someone doesn't like it then don't look ?

However, seeing men in this thread say stuff like "More boobies plz" and whatever is kinda gross.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    lol i have no provocative pictures. that is all.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

promise?

Any requests? :tongue: :tongue:

^ how many PM's did you get?
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Random question! Because I never have really knew the line between big and small.

In your opinion what size are small boobs, and what size are big?

I have no idea what my boobs are >.>

Well in the UK, i'm a B.. which here is usually classed as small. Boo. :sad:
    C is average.. D is getting biiiiig.

This was the general idea I had.

damn! I'm small/average then xD

Oh well. Perky = win.

I <3 boobs

Well, at least we apparently have more of a nipple sensashuuuun. ;D
  • ashtynplatt
    Options
    I'm so glad I posted this :drinker: :tongue:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I can understand being reported for boobs. What does your boobs have to do with weight loss? 95% of the time it's just girls showing their 'big boobs'. I'm not here for that. I'm here to lose weight and get fit. Show your bodies, and your butts! (Because butts can transform from squats and such).

Actually, mine look A LOT better than they used to, especially sitting atop a much smaller waist, so yes they can be transformed! I'm proud of my new body, and I WILL find ways to show it on this site. Soon, I'll be showing my *kitten* too. :wink:

Just had to say, way to go on your weight loss. Awesome job and I look forward to seeing your *kitten*!

Thanks!!! Will get right on that :wink:
  • nothing1994
    Options
    I'm so glad I posted this :drinker: :tongue:

Your feeding fire! Evil
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I took a couple good pics today. Instant ban if I posted them tho ;)
This discussion has been closed.