I would really love some friends with situations like me

Options
Hi, I have three kids and I work full time (40 to 55 hours per week). My kids are 13, 8 and 1. Would really love to have some friends with similar lifestyles to help support each other through this journey. I find it very hard to get time to work out and stay motivated with all the daily pressures but I am ready to do whatever it takes to be as healthy as I can be and lose this weight. If any of this applies, please add me!

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 little girls, 2 1/2 and almost 1:) I'm in the last week of maternity leave, going back to full time with a long commute due to taking transit. Sending you a friend request.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I am a single mom with an 11 year old boy. I am a full time student and work part time, so I understand about trying to find time to work out. I make time everyday to work out, I figure if I have time to sit and watch and hour or so of tv, then I have and hour or so to work out. Feel free to add me if you wish :) Good luck with your weight loss.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me, a full time job twin 6yr old boys and a 4 yr old daughter.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    Add me if you like. Im 29. I have 3 kids. A 3yr old little girl and 19 month old twin boys. I work about 50 hours a week and we are in the middle of remodeling a house. Very little time for exercise. I know what you are going through.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 3 girls, 8,5, and 17 months. I work 30 hrs a week, teach Sunday school, help with my husband's photography business, and am a youth sponsor at church. I am totally the "take a spin class on my lunch hour" kinda girl:) we can probably relate!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Nicolette-my situation is NOTHING like yours, but am willing to help motivate you and hear to listen if you should need prayer or someone to vent to.
    God Bless,
    Sister Nicolette>>>>>Friend request sent!:flowerforyou:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I have 3 jobs and 4 kids. You are welcome to add me. I'm pretty active with my friends.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and have 4 children, I also work 6 days a week plus one evening. Sometimes I am in bed by 9.30! Add me if you'd like to! My youngest is just 11, she's my baby! I get all my exercise from walking!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    Im not in the catagory that you are but I do know how you feel about the finding time to exercise. I get up at 4:15 every morning so I can get my workout in. That is my time and it works. I do what I have to do to feel better about myself. Its hard to find time especially when you have a 1 yr old. so the only thing I can think of is early or when the baby is sleeping..

Try Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred thats were I started and had lots of results and then Ripped N 30 I got amazing results.

Susie