New Pic

Options
Okay, so I just posted a new pic of myself. In total I have lost 17 lbs. and I can really see it in my face compared to the old pic I had posted (the one of me, my hubby and son). I also can feel and see it in my stomach and a little in my legs. This is great motivation for me and for those out there just beginning. The last 6 weeks have flown by and I already feel like a different person.

I have been sick for the last week and haven't work out since last Sunday, ugh. I have been sticking to my calories limit though so hopefully I will still have a loss this Wedneday. I would love to hit my 20 lbs mark. It's so close I can taste it!

Stay motivated and determined, if I can do it, anyone can!!!!

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I just posted a new pic of myself. In total I have lost 17 lbs. and I can really see it in my face compared to the old pic I had posted (the one of me, my hubby and son). I also can feel and see it in my stomach and a little in my legs. This is great motivation for me and for those out there just beginning. The last 6 weeks have flown by and I already feel like a different person.

I have been sick for the last week and haven't work out since last Sunday, ugh. I have been sticking to my calories limit though so hopefully I will still have a loss this Wedneday. I would love to hit my 20 lbs mark. It's so close I can taste it!

Stay motivated and determined, if I can do it, anyone can!!!!
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    Congrats! 17 lbs is awesome, so nice to be able to look at pics of yourself and notice the hard work you've been doing paying off. By the way, where do you get the animation/model before and after pics? I'd love to do some for myself.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Yes, I just looked at the pics..lookin great!:flowerforyou:
  • coreysmommy2005
    Options
    Your pics are beautiful!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Yeah, how do you get those animation models???
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You can really see a change:flowerforyou: