Look who we rescued last night :)

Options

Replies

• mstclair03
    Options
    What a cutie patootie! My family had ferrets, and they are so much fun!!! Enjoy!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Aww! She's adorable!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I like the name Miska the best. It fits her. :)

Haha yeah that's the one I am leaning towards too. :)

My boyfriend really likes Toula.
    They are both super, super cute!!! Aww. I lurve ferrets.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I like the name Miska the best. It fits her. :)

Haha yeah that's the one I am leaning towards too. :)

My boyfriend really likes Toula.

Oh I forgot. Her name currently is Sarah. Which personally I think is a silly name for a ferret :)

Also re-naming her is kind of like a washing of the past if you get what I mean?

Yes, I get that!! I rescued a dog from the pound a couple years ago and changed his name because of that exact same reason.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I also really love the name Calamity for a ferret. Because it's so fitting and Calamity Jane is one of my favourite historical women ever.

But she is so sweet and docile. It doesn't suite her.

....Yet..... We'll see.

The Alaskan ones that mean "One who gets into everything" and "theif" are awesome but sound odd. I'll look them up in other languages I guess :)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    What a darling little baby. Poor little thing, I am glad she found a new family that will love her and treat her like she deserves.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I used to have a chinchilla names Chi Chi
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I also really love the name Calamity for a ferret. Because it's so fitting and Calamity Jane is one of my favourite historical women ever.

But she is so sweet and docile. It doesn't suite her.

....Yet..... We'll see.

The Alaskan ones that mean "One who gets into everything" and "theif" are awesome but sound odd. I'll look them up in other languages I guess :)

There are so many great names on your list. (And I think "Lilu" is adorable!...not that you asked me, lol)
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    she's so cute!!!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Rescue Babies are the best ~ So glad you were there for her!

Whatever you decide to name her, she is one lucky little girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awww, adorable! Have you thought of a name for her? She looks really cute.

I have a HUGE list. Like really...it's silly! But I am waiting to name her until she gets a little more settled and I can see her personality :)

Here's the list. We live in the Yukon by Alaska so that's what the bottom ones are about.

Raven

Shadow

Snoop

Sugar Cane (from Some Like It Hot)

GiGi

My vote's for Raven....lol!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Awww :) I really like Fidget :)
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    She's so cute!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    So cute... I used to have one and walked it on a lead! Lol. X
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    good for you!!!!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    We have two ferrets, a Chocolate boy named Bonzai and a smaller all white but with black eye's girl named Wasabi. they are the most adorable fun wonderful but time consuming pets ive ever had. The little girl is deaf, common in all white but black eye'd ferrets, so training her was difficult at first, but she's now my little baby. We take them for walks, they play with the cats, they hang out outside the cage for most of the day. I love that we have two, to watch them play together is the highlight of my day.

Im so very excited and happy for you, to know what she needs, to be able and willing to rescue and take care of her is awsome. Im sure you'll make her fat and happy in no time with all the love attention and vitamins she'll get from you. Thank you for making her life happy during the short lives they live.

Edit: she's adorable!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I love ferrets. They are so much fun, but every time I think of getting another one, I remember how my last two went. We got them from a private party and after a couple years, the first one got thin and her hair fell out. There's nothing uglier than a nekkid ferret! It was adrenal cancer. About a year later, the other one got it. The vet told me they are just prone to it. The last one lived quite a while in her naked state. She seemed happy and her quality of life was good for quite a while. When she finally started to seem to feel ill, I had her put to sleep. I've thought of getting another one over the last couple years, but don't want to go through all that again. They have such fun personalities.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    She I just too cute. So awesome that you rescued her!!! Wishing you all the best with her.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you rescued her! She is adorable! YAY!!!! For rescue animals