My workout routine is all over the place

Options
I'm having a tough time getting focused in my workout routine. I enjoy running and cycling and going to the gym. I've also recently started doing a Yoga DVD a few times a week. But it's not focused.

Here's my ultimate goal. I want to complete an Ironman Triathlon. I've done a few half iron triathlons in the past but this full ironman is going to be a huge commitment.

Over the past year, I've gotten a bit out of shape because I've let my job affect my fitness. My boss is a bigger guy and he invites me to lunch almost everyday. As a result, I've put on over 10lbs. Not a huge amount but it makes a difference.

So here's my plan. Over the next 3 months I want to loose the excess weight and a little more. I want to get my fitness to a solid level. Then, starting in January is when to triathlon specific training will begin.

The thing is, I'm having a tough time focusing lately. I'm all over the place. Some days I'll run, others I'll ride, I'll do yoga but there is no routine.

I'm considering doing this 12 week Crossfit Endurance workout I found online. It's the right amount of time, will require a lot of focus and offers up a lot diversity in the workout. Does anyone here do the Crossfit Endurance workout, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!!!