Anyone else relate?

Options
2»

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Leeannboswell, I am keeping my calories slightly under 1200/day. I walk everyday with light weights and log in everything I eat.
    I was losing 5 pounds per week in the beginning, but, consistantly 2-3 pounds per week. I do not have cheat days, ever. I drink only water, with a diet pop once in a while, maybe 2 per month. Once a month I will have a 6" Subway veggie delight with no cheese, but otherwise, I don't eat out. I try to stick to fresh fruits and vegetables (or frozen), fresh lean meats, very little bread, raw walnuts and almonds, steel cut oats, and I avoid as much processed food as I can, but it is kind of hard to avoid everything processed.
    I am at the point in my life where I can no longer tell myself I will start over again tomorrow, so I am just continuing on the path I have been on for the past 6 months. I still have a pretty long way to go, but I will make it.

This site is a life saver for me. MFP is teaching this old dog a few new tricks......who knew? I am very, very grateful to MFP and to a lot of folks here who probably do not realize how they are giving the inspiration to keep on the path to success.
    I just wanted to *like* your post. I did the same thing. Keeping my sugars fairly low as well seems to help my success.
  • maryjay51
    Options
    you are totally not alone with this. i started out as a 3x and 80lbs now i am certaintly not a 3x any longer ..i still go to the plus women's racks in the store though. i have a very hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that im not a plus size any longer
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I can very well relate to that. Althought I have not reduced a lot of weight by my jeans waist size has come down to 46 from 52. I know 46 is very big still!! but I am 3 sizes down already. Thats my NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!