what body part?

Options
I was just thinking about how much i hate my thighs!!! i would love to have thin thighs!!! i cant wait to skinny legs so i can wear shorts!!

what body part of yours do you hate the most and cant wait to lose the weight there?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    I was just thinking about how much i hate my thighs!!! i would love to have thin thighs!!! i cant wait to skinny legs so i can wear shorts!!

what body part of yours do you hate the most and cant wait to lose the weight there?
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    For me, DEFINITELY my legs. I have always had bigger legs and I would love thinner, more feminine looking legs. I hate wearing shorts or skirts above the knee.

I would also like to take some of that fat and put it back in my "girls". Where have they gone? :noway:
  • KetoCdn
    KetoCdn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    for me it is my love handles and the inch i can pinch on my stomach.. but oh so hard to get rid of. beginning to think it is genetic and not possible to get rid of.
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    Definatly the muffin top! But, I've noticed it shrinking, and I'm so excited about that. I can't wait till it's gone!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    For me it's the belly, I look 9 months pregnant:happy:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My legs. They just bother me, my thighs are a little squishy, and my calves are too muscular. its an odd combination.

My stomach, God help me with my stomach. :sad:
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My least favorite body part? My new spare tire, tree trunk arms, or chubby cheeks, it changes everyday, depending on my outfit and the season!
    I have always had thick thighs and hips and have grown to accept that. I have however not accepted my belly that has continued to push out my jeans waistband in the last 4 years. I was always proud of my flat, firm belly despite my large legs... untill the age of 21 hit me, there goes that young teenage waistline. And I sure wish my large Italian arms were not so large, especially in my wedding photos. While these all are easier to hide in the winter with jeans and bulky sweatshirts, I want to make some great changes to decrease the size of all my body parts so I can have at least one great part to be proud of once again.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    love handles, stomach, saddle bags, thighs, arms..... must I go on?

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    OK,OK,OK. . .

I'm not judging, here ladies, but. . .

my osteopath is all about the positive thinking, and he has forbidden me to hate my body.

Here's an exercise he's given me. . .

when you think "I hate my _______" immediately find something on your body that you love and think "I love my _________"

Try it, it's fun.:flowerforyou:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    my stomach. but I like my boooobs! haha (taking your suggestion!)
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I hate my middle but love my kneck line AND MY STRONG LEGS......and if I had money I would lose the nose!

DD
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok..... I'll try that...

I DISLIKE (I don't like using the word hate.. too big of a word for me) my stomach but LOVE my back... hubbz always tells me I have a sexy back and I agree!:blushing:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I dislike my "after-baby" belly, thighs, hips but can I PLEASE keep the butt!! haha I finally have one! :oP Oh.. and my arms have a little extra pinch to them these days!! They can slim up too!

~Mindy
  • happygrumpalump
    happygrumpalump Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My thighs, I've always had big thighs. Since starting MFP in January I've managed to lose 4 inches off them, but I still have a ways to go. The body part I love...my husband says I have a cute butt, so I'll go with that, lmao!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    From the waist down. When I was on the swim team in high school, I had legs that were non jiggley. They were muscluar and tan. Now-white, jiggley and have some veins.
    I haven't worn shorts in probably 6 years. I wear capris.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    OK,OK,OK. . .

I'm not judging, here ladies, but. . .

my osteopath is all about the positive thinking, and he has forbidden me to hate my body.

Here's an exercise he's given me. . .

when you think "I hate my _______" immediately find something on your body that you love and think "I love my _________"

Try it, it's fun.:flowerforyou:

I'm with you. I have decided to take a new approach to how I look at my body. I look at my big belly and I say "I love you, I thank you for bringing me comfort and I'm working on treating you better"

I look at the fat pooches on my inner upper thighs and I say, "I love you, thank you legs for carrying me so far, I'm working on treating you better.

:smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't really hate anything...I know where I have potential that I haven't reached though. Once I lose some more fat from my hamstrings and quads, they will look spectacular! I have a lot more respect for my body and what it can do...I am really strong, and I put a ton of strain on my body, and I can handle long, intense workouts. So it's not really my body that I dislike, just the layer of fat that's been keeping it company for a while hehe :)
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I don't really hate anything...I know where I have potential that I haven't reached though. Once I lose some more fat from my hamstrings and quads, they will look spectacular! I have a lot more respect for my body and what it can do...I am really strong, and I put a ton of strain on my body, and I can handle long, intense workouts. So it's not really my body that I dislike, just the layer of fat that's been keeping it company for a while hehe :)

strong in an understatement....I just saw your pics, you rock!
  • coreysmommy2005
    Options
    Well...let's see...I HATE my butt!!! Oh yes, and my "baby belly." How come nobody tells us how AWFUL your belly looks after having a child??? It is just nasty! Working on it though...going to get my sexy back!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

strong in an understatement....I just saw your pics, you rock!

Aww thanks! :D You guys are all so great! I feel really good about myself today :bigsmile: