Met my 1st goal, 2nd goal, and not on to 3rd goal!

I started out this journey when I hopped on the scale and saw that it said 200+ lbs... WHAT!!??? I couldnt believe it... Then and there I decided it was time to make a change... It was May 14th of this year and I started out in a size 16 womans pants and xl tops... Never in a million years would I have thought my body could make the transformation it is making today :)

I have lost over 40 lbs but since Ive been keeping track I have lost 38 lbs... I am now at 160 and feeling pretty amazing..

I am in a size 11/12 JUNIORS!! :) pants and a small top...

Even though I have exceeded my goals, I keep setting newer smaller ones to push myself further... I thought I would be happy at 165... but decided ... eh Ill try for a little more... now at 160... I decided I think my ultimate goal is going to be 150... but right now I am shooting for 155... :)

I wish I would have taken a true before pic, but I NEVER wanted to have to look at that... I did however take a pic at 183 .. and then just the other day I took a new one... so here ya go! :)

183to160side.jpg
183to160front.jpg

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Awesome!!!! what a difference!!! keep it up, huge change!!!! don't you love that feeling of meeting your goals!! :happy:
  • I do love the feeling! It is wonderful and so awesome! I am super proud and so is my husband :) he LOVES the new (old) me... When we met I was 139lbs... After my son... I got back down to that and then over the years just have continued to gain :/
  • CopperGalaxy
    CopperGalaxy Posts: 27 Member
    Pretty darn good, well done! You got what i'm getting aswell - I don't know if it's just less of a slump because i'm not carrying as much weight around the belly and obviously some weight has came off my boobs (creating less of a heavy sag), but they seem to have lifted themselves up and became perkier! Sorry don't mean to sound pervy but it's noticeable in the pics and can only ever be a good thing! xx
  • WTG! Started in about the same place you did, heading towards the same goal. Nice to see what the hard work is going to achieve!
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    You look AMAZING!! Keep it up and congrats on meeting your goals!
  • Just realized I messed up the topic name..lol.... it is suppose to say now, not, not...lol
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    wow u look great !!! we are pretty much on the same page right now. i started around 190 and im finally in the 160's .. im shooting for 150 ... gona see if im happy there and then going to decide if I want to lose more.
    Congrats tho u look amazing.
  • Pretty darn good, well done! You got what i'm getting aswell - I don't know if it's just less of a slump because i'm not carrying as much weight around the belly and obviously some weight has came off my boobs (creating less of a heavy sag), but they seem to have lifted themselves up and became perkier! Sorry don't mean to sound pervy but it's noticeable in the pics and can only ever be a good thing! xx

Yes I see a huge difference in my breasts also... they have lifted some... which is AWESOME! My back aches have gone almost completely away and my shoulder grooves have gotten better!

WEIGHT LOSS IS AMAZING ISNT IT??!! lol :)
  • wow u look great !!! we are pretty much on the same page right now. i started around 190 and im finally in the 160's .. im shooting for 150 ... gona see if im happy there and then going to decide if I want to lose more.

Good for you!! Way to go!!!... I dont want to go lower than 150 because I still want my curves and I am a momma... so I love my body for bearing my child... I dont want to look sickly... so Im gonna stick with 150/155 :) To me, that is a healthy weight for my body type and height...

Good luck!!
  • WTG! Started in about the same place you did, heading towards the same goal. Nice to see what the hard work is going to achieve!

Its nice to see there are others that were in the same boat as me and are heading in the same direction! Thank you and good luck!!
  • You look AMAZING!! Keep it up and congrats on meeting your goals!

Thanks!
  • Sierra_419
    wow u look great !!! we are pretty much on the same page right now. i started around 190 and im finally in the 160's .. im shooting for 150 ... gona see if im happy there and then going to decide if I want to lose more.

Good for you!! Way to go!!!... I dont want to go lower than 150 because I still want my curves and I am a momma... so I love my body for bearing my child... I dont want to look sickly... so Im gonna stick with 150/155 :) To me, that is a healthy weight for my body type and height...

Good luck!!
    yes same here but im short !! 5'2 ... i was around 150 before and it looked pretty good... cant wait to see 160 even for the first time in yearssss. then i will determine.
  • Sierra_419
    how tall r u ?
  • I am 5'5... I havent seen 160 since about 2005?!!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • You look great! Congrats!
    Thank you!!! :)
  • Sierra_419
    lol same here !! my old license photo said i was 160.. couldnt believe it. well i friended u . :)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Great job so far! Keep it up!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    you look fantastic! awesome pictures! amazing what a difference of 23lbs between your 1st pic and your latest pic!!! CONGRATS!

I am also going to be changing my goal... i have just reached my goal of 155lbs (i'm only 5'3 tho) but i'm gonna get to 150 and then that'll probably be good for me, I think :) (with Jillian Michaels' help!). hubby keeps saying how amazing i look and how i'm 'shrinking away to nothing' lol.

and thats fantastic about your back too. i have back issues too and since i've lost the weight, my back has been great! :) weight loss IS amazing!
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    You are well on your way - keep it up! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!