krystal-1.jpg
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3" and my progress pic is my profile pic. I went from about 180 to around 150. Still working to lose another 20 or so, but I think I've done well so far :wink:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    5'4"
    Began MFP - July 17th at 190.8
    Today only 8 weeks later- 171.4
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I weigh in tomorrow, so I'll be back with more!
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My progress is my profile picture also. I lost before I joined this site. Photo on the left is July 2011, The right was 2012.
    I was about 245 on the left, about 200 on the right.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    <==== my profile picture is most current of my progress. I'm 5'3" started at 158 lbs and current weight is 128 lbs. My goal is between 120-125 lbs.
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There is a website online (I forgot the name) that you send a pic to and they digitally alter you to lose 20 lbs or whatever you choose.

Wish you remembered the site. I'd like to see what I'd look like skinny.

I found the website. It's called Weight Mirror: http://makeovr.com/weightmirror/
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3! My start weight was 250lbs, my current weight is 134lbs, my goal weight is 120lbs. Here are my photos.

hist.jpg
  • ickybubble
    ickybubble Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3! My start weight was 250lbs, my current weight is 134lbs, my goal weight is 120lbs. Here are my photos.

hist.jpg

what a transformation, this is really inspiring! You look great =)
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my starting weight was 239 on August 1, 2011. I was a size 20/22 in pants and a 1X in tops. I am currently 146 and a size 8/10 in pants and a Medium in tops.

BEFORE:
    Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-9.jpg
    fatcollageresized.jpg

December - ONEdeland!
    2011-12-16_16-33-23_521-1.jpg

On Mother's Day:
    MothersDay.jpg

Monday, 9-10-12:
    9_10_12.jpg
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! this is a great topic!
    I started my journey back in mid-March. I'm 5"2' and back then at 210lbs!! (I know!), I'm 37 yo and have 2 beautiful daughters.
    I got sick of looking in the mirror and didn't like what I see, I wouldn't be in any picture because it was torture to me to look them later. SO, I finally made the decision and the journey started.
    Some running/walking just 3 times a week and logging in my food helped me loose my first 30lbs! So exciting!
    I'm currently at 174lbs and fighting for another 40lbs.
    I was at 1200cal intake and after doing some research I went up to 1600 + Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels 6 days a week!!
    the program is awesome and is helping me get out of the 170s line.
    My profile picture is when I realized I lost 30lbs, it feels so good! another 10lbs would be great too!!
    Feel free to add me to share ideas and support.
    Good Luck!!
  • cecimaguina
    cecimaguina Posts: 81 Member
    Options

hist.jpg

How did you do it!
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

hist.jpg

How did you do it!
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!

You can read my story here http://thininmyskin.iwebs.ws/her-story-2/ I'm asked a lot so I decided to finally write it out.
  • luv4jme
    luv4jme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Regarding MichelleLaree’s post. This site will digitally alter your weight up or down. Not sure how accurate it is.

http://www4.weightmirror.com/weightmirror/index.php?id=
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". I am down from 77 kgs (169.4 lbs) to 68 kgs (149.6 lbs).
  • cheryldewin1986
    cheryldewin1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5"

Started at around 165lbs (actual weight not known, that's the heaviest I ever saw on the scale but I could've easily been heavier); 39 - 33.5 - 42 (UK 16/US 12):
    1zqa9eu.jpg
    149to9e.jpg

Currently 127lbs; 34.5 - 27.5 - 35.5 (UK 10/ US 6):
    sermfa.jpg
    vryqs7.jpg

Wow - you look absolutely amazing, how have you managed it?
  • ChristaLee72
    ChristaLee72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I started out at 176.6 lbs. I decided enough was enough the beginning of March and started working out to Jillian Michaels DVDS and eating healthy. MFP really helped me be accountable with tracking calories. I'm also blessed to have a live-in boyfriend who is a chef. So he was a HUGE help in cooking healthy for me!! I went from a size 14 to a size 4. I'm too embarrassed to post my "before" pics, but my profile pic is my "after" pic. Good luck and feel free to friend me on here!!
  • lorielovehailey
    lorielovehailey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That website, http://api.modelmydiet.com/ , is fun!
  • mothertheresa123
    Options
    Great Job. You should be proud of yourself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!