NSV: I turned down a red velvet cupcake.

Options
Jaegur
Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
It wasn't easy, as this is my favorite cake batter. But I did! Even on my 'cheat' day!

Replies

• girlnamedlee
    girlnamedlee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm still constantly amazed by my ability to make conscious food decisions instead of just eating because it tastes good. Keep up the good work!
  • notmac
    Options
    Good for you, sometimes it is hard to pass up a favorite treat. Feel god that you did it. The longer you can pass up those sweet treats, when you do give in, it may not taste as good as you remembered it tasting. Keep up your effort, slow and steady wins the race. I keep reminding myself it is an endurance event, not a sprint.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    Wonderful job! You did great, wonderful will power. It will pay off.
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You totally rock!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :) Thats great. I turned down my favorite the other day too - a black/white cookie. Mmmm. LOVE LOVE LOVE those. And I was good.
  • wattsj56
    Options
    YAY Good for you! While my boyfriend eats a reese's i try to eat a sugar free 60 calorie pudding or a skinny cow :P
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    it isn't easy to turn down our fave junkfoods but it's worth it if we can keep it up. 1 cupcake might not make a huge difference but the combination of all those good choices add up
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Very good dear!
  • newbernbears
    Options
    Mail it to me! good job
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great will power!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    It was delicious.
  • mfprichard1
    Options
    You're awesome! I burned almost 3000 calories today, but that was easier than turning red velvet cake. Once again you rock!!!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, it's not easy - I made chocolate chip waffles for the grandsons this am and didn't even taste them!:bigsmile:
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!