What are your latest low/zero-calorie discoveries?

Options
ang3h
ang3h Posts: 185 Member
If you've recently found something that is either low calorie or zero calorie and is currently rocking your world, I wanna know about it!! I recently discovered sugar free Torani syrups.. OMG, I love them. I bought the hazelnut one and the salted caramel one and I so look forward to putting them in my morning coffee :) I feel like I will never have to go to Starbucks ever again.

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Margarita mix!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Cary's sugar-free syrup. <3 15 calories for 1/4 cup, and it tastes better than regular syrup to me... :)
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    Master's of Mix Sweetened Key Lime Juice. Love to add it to my water.
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero. 150 calories for an entire pint of ice cream.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Do tell where I can get some! margarita mix
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free gherkins! Zero calories, 1 carb per serving (2 pickles)... only downside is the sodium, but I'm hunting down some low-sodium gherkins!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Fruit and cream popsicles, 14 calories per pop. They taste great.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize a Cheesestring was only 60 calories. I automatically assumed they were awful for you since they're kid-friendly - guess not!
  • maggamooo
    Options
    The flavored coffee stuff sounds delish!
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn. Measured out to how any cups & calories. Spray with no calorie butter spray or butter flavored cooking spray
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly. I can eat a whacking great bowlful and it only comes to about 30 cals. Fills me up too!
  • sarahjuneblanke
    sarahjuneblanke Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    coke zero, zero calorie soda from the health food store
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Um Sugar free Jello cups with light whipped cream on top? Like 15-20 calories tops.
  • ang3h
    Options
    Fruit and cream popsicles, 14 calories per pop. They taste great.

That sounds awesome.. recipe?
  • enid42
    enid42 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The Arctic Zero ice cream calorie count looks great but 3rd party testing showed that it has more calories and not even the acceptable 20% range.

Our sample of Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple had a whopping 46 percent more calories than the label. The Chocolate Peanut Butter: an incredible 68 percent more calories.
    Arctic Zero told us its calorie counts are accurate. So we asked to see their test results — and we're still waiting.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_rossen_reports/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.UEuxiLKPVIE
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oooh bump!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    If you've recently found something that is either low calorie or zero calorie and is currently rocking your world, I wanna know about it!! I recently discovered sugar free Torani syrups.. OMG, I love them. I bought the hazelnut one and the salted caramel one and I so look forward to putting them in my morning coffee :) I feel like I will never have to go to Starbucks ever again.

Ooh I didn't know they had salted caramel flavor, that sounds awesome! I was actually planning a trip to a restaurant supply place that has a trazillion flavors, will have to get some!
  • shesabattgirl
    Options
    Walden Farms Miracle Mayo - zero calories. It is made with Vegetable Fiber and Vinegar. It is on the sweet side, more along the lines of Miracle Whip, but it is great for tuna or chicken salads. It gives it that creaminess that I like, but without the calories. I do add dijon mustard, a little soy sauce and Frank's red sauce to cut some of the sweetness.
  • ang3h
    Options
    Walden Farms Miracle Mayo - zero calories. It is made with Vegetable Fiber and Vinegar. It is on the sweet side, more along the lines of Miracle Whip, but it is great for tuna or chicken salads. It gives it that creaminess that I like, but without the calories. I do add dijon mustard, a little soy sauce and Frank's red sauce to cut some of the sweetness.

Oh wow, I'm gonna have to see if my grocery store has this.