Hide and seek

Options
Sun and rain playing hide and seek outside my window, just got over a tornado watch. To top it off now under sever storm watch:sad: Might get struck by lighting if go :noway: running:noway: So what does your weather report??????

Replies

• MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine. We have a bit of wind today, but not enough to worry us. Just watched the local news, and saw that you had a twister in your neck of the woods! Wow, that doesn't happen often!!! How close was that to you? So glad you didn't go out running in that. DEFINITELY dvd day for you. Our weather is showing that we may have rain tomorrow and Tuesday, but sunny for the rest of the week. Loving this, because a month ago we were getting rain and rain and rain. Hate being stuck indoors!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It hardly ever rains here until december. Never lightning or tornados
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Severe thunderstorm watch for us until 10pm tonight. Last I heard, anyway.
  • LandryBabe
    Options
    Looks like rain.
    I'll take it over this Louisiana heat.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Severe thunderstorm watch until 10pm. Thankfully inran my first 5K this morning so there is no more exercise for me today :bigsmile:
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Clouds and rain here. My favorite. ♥
  • _KatieKat
    Options
    sunny and 91 here in California.
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    small town NY has wind and clouds. Already had the heavy rain, and thunderstorm warnings. Thankful for my stationary bike!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    sunny and 91 here in California.

This.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    it was cloudy and windy most of the day. The sky opened around 4pm and its been raining hard since.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    tornado warnings here all night. frick... we live in Vermont. whoever heard......
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine. We have a bit of wind today, but not enough to worry us. Just watched the local news, and saw that you had a twister in your neck of the woods! Wow, that doesn't happen often!!! How close was that to you? So glad you didn't go out running in that. DEFINITELY dvd day for you. Our weather is showing that we may have rain tomorrow and Tuesday, but sunny for the rest of the week. Loving this, because a month ago we were getting rain and rain and rain. Hate being stuck indoors!

No twister, thank god just heavy winds and rain off and on. Now it's just sprinkles outside, should be clearing up by 9pm:drinker: No workout today, at all.........Watched Lifetime TV all day:happy:
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Totally was not expecting actual weather... :( but still sunny and not a cloud here in alberta as the sun is setting.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    It's windy, and the rain comes and goes, never lasting very long. Not exactly cool. Still, it's nice that summer is hanging on a bit.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sun and rain playing hide and seek outside my window, just got over a tornado watch. To top it off now under sever storm watch:sad: Might get struck by lighting if go :noway: running:noway: So what does your weather report??????

Pretty much the same as you but the storms missed us. *pouts* I wanted storms!