Freshman 15, Making new Friends

Options
Hello All!

I am a freshman in college this year, and instead of gaining the 'Freshman 15' I want to lose it :)
Yes, thats right! And I'm already down 10 pounds!
The thing is, I don't just want to lose the 15. I would like to get down to around 140 pounds. That means I have 43 more to go!
So who wants to be motivational partners?
Together, we can do this!

:smile:

Linds

Replies

• We're in the same boat! I want to lose the freshman 15 not gain it. 20 lbs to go! got off to a rough start lost three pounds first couple weeks of school and then gained it all back later on!
  • DavidJW87
    Options
    You are definitely making the right call trying to lose weight your freshman year. People who aren't trying to lose or maintain weight their freshman year always gain because they are so caught up in the new opportunities it just adds on one pizza slice followed by a beer at a time. I am trying to get rid of all my college weight so I can definitely relate to you! Good Luck!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate also, I'm not a college freshman (I'm a junior) But I transferred in this year and am actually living on campus now. I know that we both can lose the freshman 15 plus more! Good luck! :)
  • meghanp92
    Options
    I am a junior in college, and I can definitely feel your pain! I gained the freshman fifteen (and then some), and am now struggling to take it all off, though I was very overweight before even getting to freshman year. Still, I understand what you're going through. I feel like I am just now finally getting my head on straight and eating right. Fell free to add me!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i may not be in college anymore, but im a lindsay too...lol...great job on the 10 pounds you have already lost!!!! i am a great motivator, supporter and can be humorous 99.99% of the time...add me if you would like.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    im actually the opposite. when im stressed i dont eat :( aka 18 pounds gone in two weeks.
  • knspeth13
    knspeth13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a (super) senior and wish I would have thought about the freshmen 15 when I started college. After gaining 30 pounds and having my son 9 months ago, I am wanting to get rid of that 30 for good. Feel free to add me :)