I Needed Down Time. Back on it!

Options
I am 22 years old. At 5'5" and 157 pounds and and upcoming trip to the Florida Keys, I needed a change. In the beginning of March of this year, I started the 30 Day Shred and started incoorporating veggies and fruits and denied fast food. By the time my vacation came around at the end of March, I had lost 14lbs!! I reached many goals. I didn't have fast food for 2 months! Now it'son occassion. I ate everything in moderation and the weight fell off at a steady pace. I finally reached my goal of 135 pounds, but alas, I didn't look like the 18 year old me at 135. So, I kept working at it and nothing. Yeah, I lost a couple more pounds, but that didn't cut it. I still have pudge everywhere. I look like a smaller version of 157 with a little bit of muscle. I want a flat tummy and smaller thighs!

You know, 6 months of the same damn thing got so tiring when you are your only supporter in the house. Here recently I've just let go. I quit going to my aerobics classes. I've been eating whatever I want and exercising is...when I feel like it, which isn't often.

Aright, I've enjoyed my 2-3 weeks of freedom, not I'm back on it! Yeah, I can now wear just about anything I want, but I'm ready to get that body that I truly want! As of today, I've started the 30 Day Shred again and I'm going to stick with it and stick to moderation! And this time I have a before photo!

As a side note, I'm very pleased with how far I've come. 25 pounds is a lot !!

Replies

• follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was good too since April. Exercised daily and was eating good....not as great as I could ave but I didn't have soda, fast food, or junk. And then this past week and half two weeks....I was like ehh whatever...I ate all junk food, drank soda and didn't workout at all. Equalling out to me gaining 5 lbs. go figure! I'm back at it again.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    Options
    It's tough sticking to the same thing every single day. I still believe that I have made a lifestyle change, but every once in a while, it's OK to let go!
    We all need it.