I'm Baaaaack!

Options
Ok, so my computer crashed and I've been have MFP withdrawals, LOL...Just to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the wagon, I'm still hanging in there!
We went on a weekend getaway last weekend, thankfully I didn't gain or lose :bigsmile:
I'm down 26 pounds and Im loving it!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Just wanted to say hey and Im glad to be back (with my new computer!!!):glasses:

Replies

• frazzelmama
    Options
    Ok, so my computer crashed and I've been have MFP withdrawals, LOL...Just to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the wagon, I'm still hanging in there!
    We went on a weekend getaway last weekend, thankfully I didn't gain or lose :bigsmile:
    I'm down 26 pounds and Im loving it!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Just wanted to say hey and Im glad to be back (with my new computer!!!):glasses:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Welcome back FM!!
    Congrats on the 26 pounds!!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So glad your back. My computer also crashed. I hooked my old one up until I can get the new one to a shop for repair. Ya I was really panicking when it died. hahaa
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 26 lbs that is awesome. We are glad to have you back. Keep up it up you are doing great.:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    I hope you didn't lose those 26 pounds since January 2008......
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats:flowerforyou:
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    Just to clarify...no I haven't lost that since January...January is when I joined MFP, and I entered the weight that I was in September, after I had my baby. Well, imagine my surprise when I jumped on the scales and found that I was less than I thought! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: