Two weeks... no weight loss yet

Options
I've been following this pretty strictly, weight at 140 about two weeks ago. And I sneaked a weigh in (during the afternoon) and said 142... maybe less sugar? I've been biking moderately to school (8 miles) about 20 times maybe? And two miles jogging/walking. And I did p90x four times. And all stayed in the net range of 1200kcal a day. Sometimes over sometimes under
This week I've been a little bad with the eating. More so over. But I plan on eating a little less the next couple days.. any suggestions?

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Goto the "BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculator" in the Tools tab. Use that as your goal for calories. Make sure your not going over on the Carbs/Fat & getting enough Protein. Also invest in a multivitamin namely with Vitamin D in it.
  • theasheira
    Options
    It said 1385 for bmr. But I also have mild hypothyroid. Just got tested... all normal.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Alright then start at 1385. Also when you exercise to eat back those calories. Basically you want your daily intake goal to be between BMR and your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure).

Here's a calc to help you figure it out.
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html