NSV - reached a goal!!

Options
:bigsmile: Today, I went to the store to find replacements for some pants that I had to get rid of. They had gotten too big -- not to the point where they were simply 'comfortable', or 'roomy', but falling-off, looking-ridiculous big. That was encouraging - but what was even better, was finding that the pants that DID fit, had a tag with a SINGLE-DIGIT size!!! Yep, that's right -- an 8!!!! I am positively giddy! I think it has been close to 20 years since I have worn pants that size! It seems silly to be so rewarded/energized/motivated by a silly size, but that in and of itself seems to make every dessert and fattening 'yummy' that I have passed by in the last several months absolutely worth it. Woo-hoo!! :happy:

Replies

• Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... not sure what is up with my ticker -- It took way more than a 1 pound loss to make that happen! (The one on my home page is right....???) Oh well. Don't mean to be 'petty' - just feeling kinda proud of 19.8 pounds gone. Kinda bummed that it's not reflected that way... :ohwell:

(Nevermind, I guess... seems to be fixed now. ????)
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrants! Taht sounds just great!
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!