Hi everyone

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm a 33 y.o father of two little girls. I've gain some weight after my surgery in December 2011.
I've been practicing martial arts for many years but that was all I would do. (3 hours a week).

I need to lose some body mass. Mostly around my belly and chest.
I was doing P90X in 2009-2010 but with my 2nd daughter who was born in january 2011, I don't have much space or time to do it anymore.
I saw Insanity and was very tempted by it.

I had 10 minutes trainer at home so I've been doing it for a couple weeks to raise my cardio.
I will start Insanity tomorrow so... I hope that by doing Insanity,some stretching and weights, I'll be able to get back in shape.

Replies

• LCgymnast
    Options
    Good Luck! I've heard Insanity gives amazing results. Stay on it and I'm sure you'll reach your goals. Giving you lots of motivation!!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I've heard Insanity gives amazing results. Stay on it and I'm sure you'll reach your goals. Giving you lots of motivation!!

Thank you :)
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm a mum of 2 littlies and I know how hard it is to find time, money and motivation to do stuff.... so I am really concentrating on my diet, even though I would like to tone and build fitness too... but if you set your mind to it I'm sure you'll do great :-)