if you ask me ,im ready...

Options
hi guys,

i need advice,im back on track and ready to take my weight loss to a whole new level!

im currently :159lbs(down from 13st 13 lbs) and 5'nothing lol
cals:1200 (i struggle to get up to that sometimes)

my gw is :130lb (for now)
im currently doing zumba twice a week 20mins and twice a week 45mins.

today was supposed to be my rest day but i woke up with a bag of energy,i tried to rest,really i did, but i started twitching so i danced for 10mins but that didnt work so i did 45min expert level zumba,people,i gave it my all (so much i broke my bra,r.i.p) when i ws done i felt like i had soooo much more to give so its time to bump it up!

my tools: zumba xbox kinnect
ufc xbox kinnect
30 day shred
my own body weight,
and treadmill.

i really wanna see the scale move!
any suggestions on new workout routine for weight loss?

ps. i have 4 sons so time isn't always on my side but i can dedicate 1 hr in morning and one in evening.

thanks.

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Look on utube..lots of workouts you can do at home. I've done quite a few of them :smile:
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Some of the things that I used to lose weight were Walk away the Pounds, Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, ripped in 30, killer buns n thighs, six week six pack. Right now, I am doing Insanity , P90x and C25K. Good luck. I think you should also add weight training in there too
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Netflix has some great workouts with and without weights. The kickboxing one is my favorite, and I only got through the first two 10 minute exercise sessions.

Great job with the bra rip--that would keep anyone going! Strength of mind and body always a winner!

Keep up the great work! :) Awesome!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That' great you have 2 hrs to worout,but you should get weight traning in there,weights you can get any where and dvd to go with the weights to help show you ways to use the i have weight traing dvd's there great,plus lots of cadio ones & a treadmill.