Anyone doing Shakeology?

Options
I just started Shakeology today. This is my 6th time this year ive tried to diet and watch what I eat. I have about 35 to loose. I wish I could workout more too. But for now I just walk when I can. I need a support system. How is everyone doing with their weight loss?
Summer

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    shakeology is a so so product but it is priced about 3 times more than it is worth. it is a multi level marketing scheme and you are paying profits to each level of the chain.

you can buy a decent protein powder and a multi vitamin at 1/3 the cost and get the same results,

your issue doesnt seem to be supplements. you said you have started 6 times already this year.

keep it simple (caloric deficit) and keep going. set small goals and stay focused.

good luck
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    shakeology is a so so product but it is priced about 3 times more than it is worth. it is a multi level marketing scheme and you are paying profits to each level of the chain.

you can buy a decent protein powder and a multi vitamin at 1/3 the cost and get the same results,

your issue doesnt seem to be supplements. you said you have started 6 times already this year.

keep it simple (caloric deficit) and keep going. set small goals and stay focused.

good luck

Love this response.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I loved it when I could afford it ! totally killed my cravings !!!! Like nothing else I've come across ! Lots of haters on here tho ! I heard they changed the formula now ;(. If I can order the old one, I prob will ! A bag lasts me about 6 wks & tastes heck of a lot better than a handful of multivitamins !!!