when is your birthday?

Options
hmmmm
hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
Mine is june 26th. I am a cancer I am just wondering, because I know many people do seem to have charateristics of their sign and I was wondering if one group of people have stuck with this longer or had more success than others. Just my own research.

Replies

• hmmmm
    Options
    Mine is june 26th. I am a cancer I am just wondering, because I know many people do seem to have charateristics of their sign and I was wondering if one group of people have stuck with this longer or had more success than others. Just my own research.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My birthday is August 18th, I'm a Leo. I have stuck with this since October 27th!
    Would love to know what you get out of this/what your 'findings' are, i am very interested in horoscopes!

Amanda
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Capricorn here. :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    TOMORROW!!! The big 2-1!!! :bigsmile: I'm going out to celebrate on Friday, got myself a new dress and everything. :drinker: I'm a pisces. I have been transforming my body and eating clean since Jan 2007.
  • MomOf2MixdBoyz
    Options
    My birthday is July 28th....I'm trying to lose 80 lbs by than....Do you think I can do it? I would actually like to lose it by June.....But I will be happy if I lose all by my birthday!
  • franciscaluiza
    Options
    Next sunday, march 9th!!!:tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Libra-October 6, 1970
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    August 6, Leo . Just started a week ago.I see you have done very well since Oct.:smile:Amanda
  • hmmmm
    Options
    Momof2mixdboys. I would love yo tell you yes but out of my own goals I would like to lose 30 by june 26th my bday that is a setting my goal a little high. You should aim to lose no more than 2 lbs a week so 80 should take you around 40 weeks. But that doesn't include plateaus and the less you have to lose the longer it will take. My final goal is set for my bday in 2009. Good Luck to you. This site really does work though if you keep at it. -heather
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio on October 23.:tongue:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Yes, I feel I have very strong will power (not ot blow my own trumpet or anything! :tongue: )
    I think that is one of the traits of being a leo, once I set my mind to something, i stick with it!
    Amanda
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    June 5th........veerrryy Gemini:tongue: but for me I don't think it's my sign....I am also veerryy "A type" personality:wink:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Nov. 25th Go Sags!!:laugh:
  • kayla_larsen
    kayla_larsen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cancer, as well, and I've been religiously using this site since August 2007. So far, I've lost about 33 pounds and I only have 10ish to go until I reach my goal! Keep us posted if you notice any significant findings. :smile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Toward the beginning of February, I'm an Aquarius. I have been here since the end of Aug and have lost 42 lbs. Momof2mixedboys July is only 4 months away, I wouldn't plan on losing all 80 lbs by then, it just wouldn't be healthy for you. I think if you lost it steady and slow you will feel better in the longrun but I wish you well in whatever you decide for yourself.
  • karilynn
    karilynn Posts: 87
    Options
    virgo!! i'm sep. 7, and i've been here since january 3rd, have lost 23 lbs...and today i'm wearing an outfit i bought when i got my promotion but was too small. (i loved it, so being hopeful i bought it anyways). i was so happy today when i tried it on and it fit!!! yeah!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My birthday is August 15th, also a Leo! I see a few fellow lions here! I have been doing this since September and have lost 65 lbs.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Yes, I feel I have very strong will power (not ot blow my own trumpet or anything! :tongue: )
    I think that is one of the traits of being a leo, once I set my mind to something, i stick with it!
    Amanda

I am a Leo too and my willpower is awesome too! Hmm, that is interesting. I do tend to stick with something, especially once it clicks in my head
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Scorpio ALL the way! Nov-12......

dd/zen
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    5/19. . .Taurus