Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Hi Everyone, I have been a memeber here for just over a week. I wanted to give it a shot before I really committed myself to the site. I am excited to say it has worked so far. I've lost 2 lbs in 1 wk and have seen my calorie intake decrease. I had no idea I was eating so much.

This is a great site. I look forward to meeting people and helping to encourage others as well as be encouraged.

Take Care all.

Tammy

Replies

• Hi there.Im a fellow Ontarian!! Pls feel fre too add me for support!!!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    northern ontario here, welcome!
  • eye4art
    eye4art Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome, I waited until my first week was over as well before introducing myself just to be sure I was staying here. lol. Glad you are committing to the site. :happy: You can feel free to add me to your support list if you want.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Good morning from Quebec!!! Have a good one neighbors!!!
  • I at least open My Fitness Pal everyday. It is a good reminder and to see what people are doing to keep themselves accountable. I don't always have time to get all my diet entered, etc...but I keep this page refreshed as my reminder. Welcome :)
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Welcome fellow Ontarion! I think I waited about a month before I introduced myself. :)

Using MFP will get you results. I had no idea how terrible I was eating before. OK, maybe I did, haha, but tracking it seriously helps with accountability.

Good luck in your journey. :)
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Hi from the UK. fab site to keep you motivated:) x feel free to add me
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    i love this site and like you lost weight in my first week too. this journey is amazing! i am learning so much and there are such great people here. welcome and feel free to add me if you are in need of friends who support.
  • Another from Northern Ontario here! Welcome!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    Welcome fellow Canadian. I am from Toronto, Ontario but now live in Miami for work reasons, but I do try to get home every two months or so.

Welcome to MFP. I have been using this site for over a year and a half and it has totally changed my life. Have lost about 74 pounds thus far, and I have about 10-15 more to go. Just take it one day at a time, log in your food intake and just get moving and you should see some wonderful results.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck :-)
  • I am a Texan.....I embrace all. Welcome my friend
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Welcome! I'm in Southern Ontario!:flowerforyou:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Hi there, I'm just outside of Toronto :) Good luck!!
  • Greetings everyone im from Jamaica Queens, New York

im just getting started with this app, a friend of mine CHOCOLATTEBUTTA, told a few of us about the app now were all just trying to get on board with it even if its just to become a bit more active, in our everyday lives. thanks!!!!!!! blkbeauty2u
  • Welcome...
    I'm in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello -- i live in Onscario --- nice little town close to Hamilton... ( i know the hammer nice? But yeah some great spots in and around Hamilton)
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Hello from mid-western Ontario. Welcome and good luck! :happy:
  • bella_dutch
    bella_dutch Posts: 2 Member
    Hello fellow NOTLer :)
  • Welcome to everyone! :flowerforyou: I am from North Highlands, California and every pound is fighting to stay on my body but I'm stubborn.
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    HI, It is amazing how many calories we take in when we actually account for all of them. Welcome aboard.