I'm under 200!!

Options
Lisa0711
Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
Yay! I finally did it. I've been hovering around 200 for over a month now, but just couldn't seem to get below it. Well today I stepped on the scale and it said 199.8!! I know it's just .2 under 200, but I don't care! I haven't weighed under 200 in 4 years. Five more pounds and I'll be the weight I was when I first started dating my boyfriend, and in about 20 pounds I'll be the weight I was when we first met!! I'm going to get a pedicure to reward myself now. :bigsmile: Just thought I would share my excitement for meeting this milestone!!

Replies

• cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations. Keep it up!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It's not easy to lose during the holidays! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    my weight watcher leader once said to me that don't look at it as ONLY .2. She would always say YOU LOST A STICK OF BUTTER! How Awsome is that!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go! Make that a spa pedicure...you deserve it!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    BRAVO (((((APPLAUSE))))):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thats great I know when I hit the under 200 mark how wonderful it felt. Congrats
  • samantha115
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Welcome to One-derland!! :D
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOu did it!!! Congratulations!!! Save me a spot...I'll be there soon!!! :drinker:
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!:drinker: Go get a new outfit too:wink: That's what I do
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :bigsmile:
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great job Lisa! You totally deserve the pedi!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Way to go. That's a huge accomplishment. That's awesome. Keep up the great work.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good job. Make sure you celebrate every pound (or .2 pounds), but those milestone pounds are the best.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congradulations !! :flowerforyou: wow you must feel awsome. Your working it and its showing
  • daniela_vittoria
    Options
    Congratulations!! And the reward sounds amazing too!! I have been wanting a pedicure for the last six months and I think when I hit my first goal I will go and treat myself too!!! :smile:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic accomplishment! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!