Hi, y'all!

Options
So... I have gained back some weight. Just time to get back on track. Basically, get my butt in gear! Would love to have some honest, down to earth folks to cheer me on. (And I will cheer you on too) :)

Replies

• Exhalt
    Options
    Hello. =3
    I to need to get my act together, I had lost about 25 lbs back in February, and then I had some traumatic stuff and I stopped dieting and exercising and turned to food as a friend. Gain all my weight back plus more. So now I am losing again, but it is more of a challenge. But if you set your ming to it, you can achieve it!! Something I have to remind myself when I am not seeing the results that i want, is the all this weight was not put on in a day, so it will not come off in a day.

You can do it!!
    :flowerforyou:
    Kittie
  • KathyKA007
    Options
    Hi!

I've also gained back the weight I lost with Weight Watchers...very frustrated and disappointed in myself! But I am determined to get back on track!! We can do this!! You can add me as a friend so we can cheer eachother on!!

Kathy:wink:
  • RobynsRad
    RobynsRad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Y'all is my fav. word. Im robyn and ive been overweight my whole life :( but now im trying to change :) friend me
  • KrayKira
    Options
    Y'all is my fav. word. Im robyn and ive been overweight my whole life :( but now im trying to change :) friend me

I read this post because it said ya'll