My 60 days of Insanity, results

Options
On July 9th I started the Insanity program. I wasn't working out before that. I had watched the infomercial probably 10 times and wanted to do it so bad. I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to finish the first workout but decided it was worth a try.

Today I finished my last day of Insanity. I am so excited to have finished and cannot wait to do it again. During the 60 days I lost about 18lbs, and went from a size 24 jeans, to a 16. I haven't worn a 16 in over 10 years! I'm smaller now than I was on my wedding day. My plan right now is to take 1 week to just walk/recover my knees. Then will begin another round of Insanity.

Here's my Before/During/After Pic. :)

BeforeAfterInsanity.jpg

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    great job. you had wonderful results way to go
  • AngelaApperley
    Options
    Hope your enjoying your results!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    well done!!! that's amazing!! very well done for completing it a great achievement :flowerforyou:
  • georgie181
    Options
    well done, I have tried to start it twice and alas have failed, so congrats to you it is an extremely hard program :) and I work out ALOT! x
  • fatima147
    Options
    u look awesome
  • strider1789
    Options
    Amazing job! Can't believe you're going back for more!
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!! Lookin' good!

For your achievement... :flowerforyou:

:smile:
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results....I'm only starting week 3 but have renewed faith after seeing such amazing results...Congratulation on all of your hard work!
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB! I AM STARTING WEEK TWO! YOUR RESULTS ARE JUST THE INSPIRATION I NEED TO KEEP PUSHING. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • AshleyS15
    AshleyS15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great job. i ordered it back in January and only did maybe 2 weeks worth. i really dont have much time with school and work, i recently started back doing it and the first 10 minutes is what makes me not want to do it. i don't like washing my hair. i will finish it this time.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! My husband and I just finished week 1 of ChaLean Extrememe and I am psyched! You should be very proud of yourself for finishing round 1!
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!:smile:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT!! :D
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    I wish I had the courage to try it. I tried P90X months ago and died after about 2 weeks and I just started 30DS today and I feel dead.

Awesome job though! You look amazing.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow look at the flat belly! Insanity's always scared me :P Congrats!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • scordrick
    Options
    GREAT results! Keep it up!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!! And whats more commendable is that you finished it when you hadn't even worked out before!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!