New and need friends :-)

Options
Hi my name is Megan. A friend of mine told me about this so I thought I would try it b/c I have been struggling with my weight for years and I'm am officially at rock bottom. I am sooo tired of it and I need to change. My wedding is in June 2013 and need to be lookin good by then lol. Please feel free to add me to show encouragement and i'll do the same for you. :-)

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    added :flowerforyou:
  • mnmarie
    Options
    I've also struggled with my weight for a long time. Let's do this together! I added you. :)
  • Cillygirl
    Options
    Let's do this together!! Similar goals, wanting to reach my goal weight by next summer. Adding you :)
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!!! I know how frustrating it can be to try and loose weight and often it feels like you are all alone in your journey. This site is great because it provides you with tons of people who are there to help you along the way. I'll send you a friend request and feel free to message me anytime you need support and motivation. You can do this!!!! = )
  • sunnysonshine
    Options
    Hi! I am new as of about 5 minutes ago! I would like to be your friend!:smile:
  • veniesta51
    veniesta51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan , my name is Veniesta , we all struggle in some way or the other with our weight in life , i've joined Weight Watchers and started exercising and so far I have lost 16 lbs. , it seems to be coming off slowly but at my fault because sometimes I hate to track or just eat what I want. but then I get back on track...... if it takes me a year to reach goal , then my feelings are " oh well" but this time I will not give up.
    What type of diet and exercise regimen are you following ?
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you want. I am on here ALL the time! I love it! Same goes for anyone!