Thirsty

Options
Does anyone ever find them selves not Thirsty at all... Im talking about having to force yourself to have a glass of water just cause you know you haven't had anything to drink all day except maybe a cup of coffee in the morning.. I can go all week and not want to drink anything... I have a glass of wine at night or a beer but during the day i do not at all want to drink water or anything... Is this normal or what the heck is going on???

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Eh yeeesssss, in fact I feel like that right now, I just got up and filled my water bottle but I really don't want to drink it... I feel like this on days where I exercise later in the day, I don't know why though...

~Leash :heart:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I NEVER feel thirsty, I always need something to drink when eating just to wash it down. However when I drink my 8 glasses a day, it's just to get that water in me, very rarely do I sit there thinking, gee I'm so thirsty, I'm glad I have to drink a billion glasses of water. I really hate water, the only time it tastes good is when I'm really thirsty, or when I am working out. Drinking it just to drink it, blah!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    If you go to my profile, under my posts, I had a topic on this one "Where did my thirst go?" and I got some pretty good responses.
    :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    yeah, but then when I want something, I end up slamming down a beer:drinker:
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    yes i hardly ever get thirsty. but i recently started drinking a lot more water than i used to. the good thing about it is that my skin and lips feel less dry, my fingers are less swolen, my stomach feels more full, and i know my body likes having water. the bad things are i have to pee like every hour, i'm constantly washing my water bottles for the next day, and i have to drink it when i'm simply not thirsty.

so i also wonder, is drinking all that water really worth it? i'm getting sick of being distracted at school because i have to pee or i'm thinking about getting out of class to go to the bathroom.