98 lbs to go, so happy it passed the triple digits!

Options

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great weight loss you're over half way there...I wish you the best of luck. I'm down 67 with about 130 more to go...I'll be doing this for a long time...
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! Be happy that it has come off slow, that means it will stay off much easier than a person who has a fast weight drop.

I also started out with triple digit loss needed, but have taken off 47 so now and down into double digits for loss needed and it feels super! It will take a while still, but I will not quit, and I also will not have to change a thing about the way I eat when I do reach my ultimate goal. That is the beautiful part about eating healthy!!!!

Keep the faith, and don't give up - we will make it!
  • JES48
    Options
    I just started this past Friday. Got 106 lbs to go. Whew! But this time I am determined. I love this program so far. It does the same thing WW does, but......it's FREE!!!!! Love it!
  • maritza140
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! I have way more than 20 pounds to loose, so I'll be happy to join you on your journey! Great job!
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing at least another 80 on top of what I have already lost, feel free to add me. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have 140 more to lose. Feel free to add me. I could use more people to be accountable to, as well. :) We can do it together...
  • Lmullaney79
    Lmullaney79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i have about 130 to lose!
  • jenjen0214
    Options
    In all, I have lost 126, and have another 51 to go to meet my ideal goal weight...I can do it and so can you! It will take time, but with the time it takes - it will be more permanant. I had to learn how to eat again....more healthy and not junk. I have setbacks and get discouraged, but the ultimate goals keeps me going.
  • Ashley3213
    Ashley3213 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I am getting married and want to lose weight before my wedding not just for the wedding but to have a healthier lifestyle and for my future (having children, etc.). I could lose around 15-20 and be okay but I really want to lose 30 pounds total. We can do this together ladies!! :)
  • betsyhallingram
    Options
    Way to go!!! You can do this I am so excited for you.
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, that is amazing! I have lost twenty, with another 25 to go.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Rock 'n' roll !!!

Started 2weeks ago needing to lose 63, now got 51 to go.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i actually have 118 more to lose; feel free to add me
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have 63 to lose to get to a nice weight and one I havent been for years :) just started properly looking at the boards for help and support :)
  • babytlow32886
    babytlow32886 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have 100 lbs to loose and need freinds and supporters on here so feel free to add me :-)
  • jesswhit512
    jesswhit512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose! I used to be a collegiate swimmer and have gained almost 30 poiunds since I stopped. I was never small so I have always wanted to lose weight and never can! I have about 50 pounds to lose.

Congrats on your accomplishment! You are a motivation!!
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm 14 pounds down into my 140 pound goal. It's a lot of work. Congrats on your weight loss so far. Be proud becuase you deserve it.
  • Adorkablex
    Adorkablex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Im with you i need to lose 100+ lbs! You are a great inspiration! ^_^
  • jntokun10
    Options
    Laughs!!!! I will keep that in mind, hell I might put that on my inspirational board on my fridge... "Don't be this at 55" lol to cute... Thanks!
  • NYCgirl1974
    Options
    Great job!!! WOW!!! Feel Free to add me!