Really enjoying myself

Options
I wanted to introduce myself...hi. I am loving this website because I am able to take a look at what I'm eating and trying to figure out how to be healthier. My husband is deployed and this is a good way to keep myself on schedule. It gives me something to look forward to when I set my goals early in the day and try to keep them (which has worked so far...).

Anyhow. Hello.

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    WELCOME your going to love this site!

~Leash :heart:
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    Great to have you....also, this site is addicting
  • abconrad
    Options
    I am so glad that I discovered this site! I hope that it is addicting as everyone says! :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    It certainly is addicting, but an addiction you don't want to go to rehab for atleast initially, but if you lose all contact with live people & stay home from work or swear off your parents then maybe, maybe well not the parents you don't want to talk to them anyway atleast that's the way it should go am I right. hahahaha

By the way Hello Bankie97 & Welcome.:)
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello abconrad & Welcome also.:):flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Welcome!! Like everyone else has said, this site is addicting! I even got the husband hooked! I think it really helps because you HAVE to examine what you are putting in your mouth. At different times as I was about to eat I would think, do I really want to see that tallied on MFP? Haha! I guess whatever works right? Anyways welcome! And write me anytime you need someone to talk to! :o)