Starting over need support !

Options
Hi everyone my name is Stephanie I am no stranger to Myfinesspal .I have used it in the past and know it works if you stay with the program. I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago kept it off for awhile . But slowly it came back on with about ten more. So I am starting over. I need support and encouragement to reach my goal. ( You are welcome to add me as a friend )

Replies

• MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • cheyenne1991
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Cheyenne Barba! I too am trying to start over! I lost about 25lbs and kept it off, but with school starting back and eating out I let myself go! I know we both can DO THIS! Good Luck with your workout :) and feel free to add me!
  • dloucarter
    dloucarter Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie,

Danielle here, i too have just started over & so far so good. I've had great success with MFP last year but got distracted. Spring has just started here in Aus so I'm determined to reach my goal well before Summer starts and would love the extra support. Lets do this!!! :happy:
  • MBMetcalfe
    MBMetcalfe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over--for the umpteenth time. I've gained and lost the same amount many times--it always seems as if I can do it tomorrow. But Sept. 11 is a good day to start--there's defiance in it and determination.
  • Frenchyken89
    Frenchyken89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting over too. I've tried so many times and always fell off the wagon, gave into cravings ect..
    I'm hoping to stay on track! Good luck to you!!! Feel free to add me!
    -CC