My First Before and After (Pics)

Options
So I started using Fitness Pal in April this year.... But just before that I had really not wanted people to take photos because of this before image. I don't really own a long mirror and even if I did I'm not sure if it would have even showed me this. I am one of those I don't see it in the mirror. I couldn't have believed I had gone so far out.... My yearly doctor check ups I knew I was gaining at least 10 lbs a year... but it never really phased me till I saw this.

I'm hoping to keep my motivation to keep going. I used to have a friend next door that would come grab me for walks every night. Now it's only up to me and I've found myself needing to talk myself into it. How lame is that. I don't want to see this before ever again I know that

beforeandafter-1.jpg

21079631.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Amazing work :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! What a difference! GREAT JOB!!!! :drinker:
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look amazing!
  • reneeeeeh
    Options
    Well done you look great!!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Very well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job !! you look great!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations on your success!! :)
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look healthy and beautiful. Keep up the good work!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    This is just amazing.

I can't believe it's only 32 lbs. You look so completely different...lean and toned and downright HOT. I love your hair by the way. If I were younger...LOL

Keep doing what you're doing and the "before" will never be an issue again. You're beautiful!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look awesome.
  • free2bjuicy
    free2bjuicy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys it means a lot!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is just amazing.

I can't believe it's only 32 lbs. You look so completely different...lean and toned and downright HOT. I love your hair by the way. If I were younger...LOL

Keep doing what you're doing and the "before" will never be an issue again. You're beautiful!

Age is just a number you can do it, but it takes work! lol that's the last 6 years of my life :)
  • jackieatkins
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You look awesome...you should really be proud of your accomplishments...I keep motivational quotes and photos infront of my elliptical...you should print this picture and anytime your feeling down or need a push the photo should help....I'm still not comfortable with my body, but if I look at my before and after pictures...it proves how hard I worked and that there is visable changes. Photos are great to show your progress because sometimes mirrors dont do the justice.
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!! You look awesome! Great Great work!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!!! Love that tattoo!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!